Online.msu.edu is a dynamic platform that features Michigan State University’s online and hybrid graduate certificate and degree programs. Designed specifically for prospective students researching graduate degree opportunities, the platform provides relevant information that assists the potential student in making an informed decision about engaging with MSU. Each program page offers a “Request Information” button, enabling prospective students to inquire about their program of interest and connect with program staff.
- Hub for Innovation in Learning and Technology
- Michigan State University Information Technology
- Wiley Educational Services (External partner)
- MSU University Communications
- MSU Provost Office Communications
- MSU Project Management Office
MSU made a business decision in the Fall of 2019 to partner with Wiley Educational Services (WES) to utilize their Ranku platform. MSU IT along with the Hub provided project sponsorship and the Hub served as development lead. The project required coordination with 72 program areas to develop program narratives and student resources as well as coordination with MSU’s online program management partners. The Hub managed all testing and integrations for the platform and worked with university partners to develop a marketing and communication plan to promote online.msu.edu.
- Hub for Innovation in Learning and Technology: Alicia Jenner, Jerry Rhead, Brendan Guenther, Kyra VanAntwerp, Dave Goodrich
- MSU IT: Customer Relationship Management team: Haley Gould, Srinidhi Annu, Jon Seeger
- Wiley Educational Services: Shannon Murphy, Eric Lewis, Kristin Retaleato
Launched March 2020.